Fixtures Calendar - 2024/25

Anyone any idea what date/time the derby v Rags will move to ? Currently showing Sat 14th Dec 3pm. Is Sun 15th, 4pm the most likely date/time it will be switched to ?

Anyone's guess right now, but I think Sunday is a good shout given them lot are in the Thursday night league as well, so if we're at Juve away on Wed, they're probably playing someone on Thu as well.

Anyone any idea what date/time the derby v Rags will move to ? Currently showing Sat 14th Dec 3pm. Is Sun 15th, 4pm the most likely date/time it will be switched to ?

Yes, as the other guy says, United are away on the Thursday night and it’s the League Cup Q/Fs the midweek following, which at least one us is going to be in you’d imagine.

So that really only leaves the Sunday. Going off recent years, it seems 4 pm is a little too late for GMPs liking. So possibly 3 or 3.30 more likely. Or even 2pm as Tottenham, Arsenal was the other week.

Just wondering if any ITKs with any idea of the Xmas period games yet? I guess we should know by 6pm on Monday anyway.

Just wondering if any ITKs with any idea of the Xmas period games yet? I guess we should know by 6pm on Monday anyway.
I have my doubts that we'll know anything next week. It's around this time of the season that the deadlines for confirming TV games begin to get less reliable and the broadcasters start to take liberties. I wouldn't be surprised if they tell us the games for the first half of December next week with the Christmas/New Year fixtures following a fortnight or so after that.

I have my doubts that we'll know anything next week. It's around this time of the season that the deadlines for confirming TV games begin to get less reliable and the broadcasters start to take liberties. I wouldn't be surprised if they tell us the games for the first half of December next week with the Christmas/New Year fixtures following a fortnight or so after that.
I hope you’re wrong, but fear that you’re right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.