Fixtures (merged)

Re: Home start!

sir malcom said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
sir malcom said:
How come us and the OLD TOILET lot are at home aswell. CONFUSING

Old Toilet are away at West Brom pal
Thought the champions always played at home first game...........
No it's a common fallacy ,I said this in other fixture threads. There is no such PL rule. There is no rule Champions play at home first match.
The fixtures are sorted at a software company in Bolton and in the past have been heavily biased in favour of Utd. Seem to start anf finish at home consistently. Hopefully this will be the start of a new era of fair fixtures between City and Utd playing at home start and end of season say alternate seasons.

Re: City Fixtures before Sky Alter - Sticky?

tonycoleman said:
City Calendar downloasd for Outlook doesnt work!

No, I've tried downloading it too. Perhaps we're just being a little impatient seeing as it's only been up on the site for only half an hour or so. lol.

Anyway the banter at work as already started. Postman Rag has just said it looks like we're going to be winning the league at your place this season.

Arse-wipe!

Where did this theory come from ?

We had some posts over the past few weeks, that at the start of each season the PL Winners always played at home.
Where did that idea come from ?
I`ve never read anything about it,but some people thought otherwise.
Have to ask as my previous thread has been pulled by a MOD,but I put it in a slightly different context. lol
Wrong side of the bed this morning !!!<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:50 am --<br /><br />My sincere apologies to all the MODS and Ric ref my theory,that my earlier thread had been removed.
Now seen that its been moved into the Fixture thread.
Must be me suffering from paranoia !!!
lol

Yep no complaints really, only tough run of fixtures is..

Sat Nov 26
Liverpool A
Sat Dec 3
Norwich City H
Sat Dec 10
Chelsea A
Sat Dec 17
Arsenal H

(except Norwich)

The Pope said:
Yep no complaints really, only tough run of fixtures is..

Sat Nov 26
Liverpool A
Sat Dec 3
Norwich City H
Sat Dec 10
Chelsea A
Sat Dec 17
Arsenal H

(except Norwich)
Exciting set of matches though, one after the other. We've got this, City.

We cant grumble.Very good run of games until United away and even after that another 3 winnable games. Spurs away and Everton home always tricky but other than that a good chance to build some momentum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.