Fixtures (merged)

I was just thinking, pretty good fixture list(so far!)only 2 midweek games(the 3 Mon ones being bank holidays), Home to Stoke and Away to Everton. However one point of worry, if that Sunderland game is pushed later for TV we might well end up doing New Years on the A1 in North Yorkshire, or even worse Middlesbrough!!!

C_T_I_D said:
The most important fixture will be the community shield match. If we win that match then the confidence levels going into the match against Swansea will be at an all-time high!
lol. If we lose that match we will still win the first game by 3.

Newcastle away is on 5 May which is also FA Cuo Final day so if we get to Wembley it can be put back so we can win the title at St James Park again!!

Andouble said:
C_T_I_D said:
The most important fixture will be the community shield match. If we win that match then the confidence levels going into the match against Swansea will be at an all-time high!
lol. If we lose that match we will still win the first game by 3.

It's all academic. We'll beat the rags anyway.

Found the conspiracy then - we have an AWAY league game after EACH of the 6 Champs League group games!!![/quote]

Not only this but we're away at OT, Anfield and Stamford Bridge after 3 of our CL group games. Couldn't be any tougher.

After looking at these fixtures I just can't believe we're being made to play 38 moderately difficult games this season.

I mean, everyone else has to play 38 games, but their games are much easier, especially United's.

I'm just so angry at this anti-City pro-United bias.

it's a good set of fixtures - barring any postponements there isn't really a stretch, league wise, where there are quite a few back-to-back games that are extremely difficult. The toughest I see is mid December with Arsenal at home and then Chelsea away, with a CL date before it.

I also like that we play Chelsea, United, Spurs, and Liverpool all away before we play them at home - much rather play the tough games at home the latter part of the season.

Frozen Fire said:
Found the conspiracy then - we have an AWAY league game after EACH of the 6 Champs League group games!!!

Not only this but we're away at OT, Anfield and Stamford Bridge after 3 of our CL group games. Couldn't be any tougher.[/quote]
I don't really think Liverpool are Champs League rivals any more than Villa or Everton would be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.