Fixtures (merged)

Frozen Fire said:
Found the conspiracy then - we have an AWAY league game after EACH of the 6 Champs League group games!!!

Not only this but we're away at OT, Anfield and Stamford Bridge after 3 of our CL group games. Couldn't be any tougher.[/quote]

This also means that the rags are at home after all their CL group games. Now tell me there's no bias.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Frozen Fire said:
Found the conspiracy then - we have an AWAY league game after EACH of the 6 Champs League group games!!!

Not only this but we're away at OT, Anfield and Stamford Bridge after 3 of our CL group games. Couldn't be any tougher.
I don't really think Liverpool are Champs League rivals any more than Villa or Everton would be.[/quote]

still a tough fixture.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Go to New York on 17th December for 5 nights, trust us to have two home games in that period of time!
Just get yer ass to THE MAD HATTER PUB IN MANHATTAN!!!! Its the next best thing, especially if Jonesey decides to wear his thong. Not bllody likely in December though!!!

Frozen Fire said:
Frozen Fire said:
Found the conspiracy then - we have an AWAY league game after EACH of the 6 Champs League group !!!

Not only this but we're away at OT, Anfield and Stamford Bridge after 3 of our CL group . Couldn't be any tougher.

This also means that the rags are at home after all their CL group games. Now tell me there's no bias.[/quote]

I knew there would be something for someone to wrangle up a conspiracy.

Frank the Yank said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Go to New York on 17th December for 5 nights, trust us to have two home games in that period of time!
Just get yer ass to THE MAD HATTER PUB IN MANHATTAN!!!! Its the next best thing, especially if Jonesey decides to wear his thong. Not bllody likely in December though!!!

I may pay that a visit for the Liverpool away game, weekend of the 26th/27th November.

Pigeonho said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Reckon the Swansea game will be 12.45 kick-off
First live game of the season
Yeah been thinking that myself. Newly promoted club, first time in the PL away to one of the top 4, (man that sounds good!).
I predict a bright sunny day
Perfect pitch
New signings making debut's
A 5-0 thumping with Silva grabbing 2.

And a Sanchez hat-trick............................;-)

kippaxwarrior said:
Pigeonho said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Reckon the Swansea game will be 12.45 kick-off
First live game of the season
Yeah been thinking that myself. Newly promoted club, first time in the PL away to one of the top 4, (man that sounds good!).
I predict a bright sunny day
Perfect pitch
New signings making debut's
A 5-0 thumping with Silva grabbing 2.

And a Sanchez hat-trick............................;-)
Indeed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.