Fixtures - Southampton at home first

McFcMiKe7 said:
Pagie Jnr said:
Hope Toure Doesn't go ACON we could potentially have 2 Last 16 Champions League games in February
He has been thinking about retiring hasn't he?

There was talk of hime retiring!! I think if Ivory Coast had won it last year he would off retired but now having never won it i don't think he will and he will hope to win it next year

I see you're all pleased about the 5 home games following CL matches.

Well, you might feel even better when you see that United have Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle, Villa & yourselves, all away, after 5 of their CL games.

Re: fixtures

mancity dan said:
chestervegasblue said:
laserblue said:
i'll be particularly be looking out for our fixtures on the following weekends.

22/9 - Arsenal H
6/10 - Sunderland H
27/10 - Swansea H
10/11 - Spurs H
24/11 - Chelsea - A
8/12 - Rags - H

these are league dates following the champions league group stage games. last season we got royally stuffed by playing away (including chelsea, liverpool and the rags) every league fixture following a champions league group game. conversely the rags played at home after every one of theirs. if something similar happens again there's definitely a fix. baconface moaned like fuck a few seasons ago about having to play two or three league games away after champions league games.

5 out of 6 at home, last one being the Rags. Fixed.

Some big games straight after the Champs League group games but at least most are at home.

Yeah but if u look closely it`s the top 4 , plus the champions league winners, swansea who beat us and the only team to take a point at the etihad.

Not a bad set of fixtures really. Home for the first and last games of the season is good. The first game of the season has the potential to be an amazing match with Southampton being back in the Premier League for the first time in a while and they like to play decent football.

The run-in isn't too bad either. Oooo, I can't wait for the season to start now!

Don't forget, we will get AT LEAST one extra day off for those games, AND the other top 4 teams will HOPEFULLY be AWAY for their CL games, too, as they will all be seeded as high or higher than us!!

Let's hope we are not traveling to deepest darkest Eastern Europe for any of the games prior to the big games. However, knowing Twatini, he will already have it sorted who, where and when we will get shafted!!

sjk2008 said:
I see you're all pleased about the 5 home games following CL matches.

Well, you might feel even better when you see that United have Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle, Villa & yourselves, all away, after 5 of their CL games.

*dances*

Our run in aint bad but it is full of potential relegation teams!

Uniteds run looks a little at the moment but you never know with fixtures because their could be suprose packages like Newcastle last season and who would of thought we would struggle to beat QPR! I would of prefered a home game against United on the 2nd outing like last season.

April
6 Man City (H)
13 Stoke (A)
20 Aston Villa (H)
27 Arsenal (A)

May
4 Chelsea (H)
12 Swansea (H)
19 West Brom (A)

Unitil we get a few months into the season I still don't know now what our worst month will be.

We do play United at home after our last Champions League group game as well... hmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.