Fixtures - Southampton at home first

sam-caddick said:
Our run in aint bad but it is full of potential relegation teams!

Uniteds run looks a little at the moment but you never know with fixtures because their could be suprose packages like Newcastle last season and who would of thought we would struggle to beat QPR! I would of prefered a home game against United on the 2nd outing like last season.

April
6 Man City (H)
13 Stoke (A)
20 Aston Villa (H)
27 Arsenal (A)

May
4 Chelsea (H)
12 Swansea (H)
19 West Brom (A)

Unitil we get a few months into the season I still don't know now what our worst month will be.

We do play United at home after our last Champions League group game as well... hmmmm[/quote)

or to put it another way the scum have us the champions away

Just realised the derby at Old Trafford is right inbetween then Champions League Quarter Finals!

Lets hope we don't get Barcelona or Madrid or even worse - United. Thats if we get that far... Imagine having to play United three times in a week - I will have no heart left!

Re: fixtures

LHarper said:
I'm thinking Southampton at home on the Saturday at 12.45!

Got the day and team right, just need to wait for Sky to decide on times now!<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:07 am --<br /><br />
kbb said:
Other than 2 long trips Xmas week the only bad news is QPR away on a midweek night.

Anyone know whether the 6 April fixture at Old Trafford coincides withan FA Cup weekend so that they can rearrange it for last midweek of the season?

FA Cup weekend will likely be the weekend after that so the 13th & 14th - and it will be the semi's.

You know how 'we've always' complained that the Champions have the easier set of fixtures and run-ins. It's true. ;-)

The Rags must be spitting feathers.

Oh. From the MEN website.(United's fixtures)

Something isn't quite right. Can't put my finger/hand on it though. ;-)

C_71_article_1581467_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Delighted with the fixtures...Cannot wait now..

No complaints..home on the last day too...Hopefully gonna be another party..

Gonna be another great year/season-3rd child due in Jan....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.