Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Being a shift worker the fixtures have worked out very well.

For anyone who needs to plan..try the following it certainly helps

midweek Champions league or league cup guarentees a weekend fixture for the
premier league games beforehand...also what you need to do is for the fixtures against spurs liverpool newcastle then remember they will play midweek in the europa league if they are still in on a thursday..so guarantee they will be moved to A sunday or Monday date.

By doing this you can virtually work out the day or days that a fixture will be changed to-hope this helps.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

premier league games...also what you need to do is for the fixtures against spurs liverpool newcastle then remember they will play midweek in the europa league if they are still in on a thursday..so guarantee they will be moved to A sunday or Monday date.

By doing this you can virtually work out the day or days that a fixture will be changed to-hope this helps.
Good helpfull post,will put the dates on my planner so I will be part ready before sky-esp get to work on fixture list.

sjk2008 said:
I see you're all pleased about the 5 home games following CL matches.

Well, you might feel even better when you see that United have Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle, Villa & yourselves, all away, after 5 of their CL games.
Without wishing to state the obvious, Chelsea and us will also have played in the Champions League that week, while Liverpool and Newcastle will have had Thursday night games in the Europa League. Those two fixtures will be pushed back to Sunday, giving the rags at least one extra day's rest over their opponents. I'm sure they're probably flapping and screaming 'conspiracy' over on ragcafe, but it's not quite as bad for them as it first appears.

Very pleased with the way the fixtures have planned out, was bloody glad when I found out the December derby was at the start of December as I'm away over the christmas week so thank god for that!

Bring on next season! Buzzinggg!!

How soon do sky etc shift the Aug/Sept matches that they've chosen? When did we know last season?

For the first time I can remember the rags have a predominantly inconvenient fixture list compared to us, away days after CL and all. But as we showed last season if you're good enough it doesn't matter in the end.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

premier league games beforehand...also what you need to do is for the fixtures against spurs liverpool newcastle then remember they will play midweek in the europa league if they are still in on a thursday..so guarantee they will be moved to A sunday or Monday date.

thanks for the info

Did they not play Europa league matches on a Tuesday sometimes last year?

EL final is will be played at the Amsterdam ArenA on Wednesday 15 May.

Spurs at home will be moved 100% as they play Europa League on the Thursday before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.