Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Re: 19 days until the fixures are announced

Hoping we don't start with a tricky fixture like Everton or Stoke away from home. Any mid-table team or even top 4 will do just not these 3 aforementioned fixtures. Stuff of footballing nightmares for away teams.

brian the blue said:
Would like our first 2 away games to be Everton and Stoke, we always drop points against them so why not just get them out of the way first? Plus, if we play them consecutively then we may have a chance at beating one of them on the off-chance that we won't lose back-to-back away games.

The rest doesn't really matter although i'd like to be away in the first derby and home on the final day of the season.

thats quite a good way of looking at it to be honest!

By rights we should be away first and last games (home both this year) and home for the Christmas and New Year period (away last year)

Rags will get the opposite

Been on days for the past 4 and a half years.

Back on shift on 11th June....including working weekends.

For 2 hrs today I have been booking time off when I am not on days off at the weekends. Half days finishing at 12 on Sat Sundays,booked early part of evening off on afternoons on Mondays,Tuesdays and Wednesdays...Booked start of night shifts off for each of the champions league rounds which I am on early afternoons or nights!

Fuck me...I have covered every eventuality as I know fixtures will be moved. I know all of the dates for the 6 group games in the champions league and our entry point of the league cup!!

Jesus my head hurt after it but nothing beats the feeling of knowing I will not let work/shifts from me going to every single game I can! The things we must do to support our team.

By the way-all the group stage dates are on Wikipedia for this seasons champions league games!

Forza City/Forza Mancini!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.