Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Re: 19 days until the fixures are announced

Kenney_The_Blue said:
rickmcfc said:
As long as we dont have a big game on Saturday 26th january, that will be fine for me. I get married that day!!!

Ohhh just imagine the home derby that day, honest question, what would you do? Try and listen to it? Miss it all together? Cancel?? :)

If we played them, there would-be some arrangement so that we could watch it.

Start off with united, chelsea and liverpool away, and maybe also stoke. Get the tough ones out of the way and the only way is up! But I guarantee the end of our season will be awful, with everton away on the last day. If we need a win that would be a very nervy game indeed.

matt_161 said:
Start off with united, chelsea and liverpool away, and maybe also stoke. Get the tough ones out of the way and the only way is up! But I guarantee the end of our season will be awful, with everton away on the last day. If we need a win that would be a very nervy game indeed.

It would be very nervy but I agree about getting the hard away fixtures out of the way first.

I agree with that too - add Everton away and Stoke away. If we could have all of our bogey fixtures bunched together early on the probability of losing them all would be lower than spread out over a season because we don't seem to be a team that will go on a lengthy losing streak.

LoveCity said:
I agree with that too - add Everton away and Stoke away. If we could have all of our bogey fixtures bunched together early on the probability of losing them all would be lower than spread out over a season because we don't seem to be a team that will go on a lengthy losing streak.

Due to the timing of the Christmas Holidays in 2012, there will be a serious crunch of fixtures. EXPECT us to have a miserable schedule over this period for the TV ratings!

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Really want:

1)The scum away early on and home again near the end of the season.

2) Want all the top 6 away in the first 15 games.

3) Home to a big team on boxing day.

4) Last game of the season at home, not bothered who against, maybe even them lot??

Any preferences for the fixtures?

Agree with all the above, well except I'd take any home game boxing day, new year too for that matter. Sick of long away days at those times.

This year I'm looking out for nov 17th, our daughter is getting married so we need a home game, that way I can get at least watch the first half.

de niro said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Really want:

4) Last game of the season at home, not bothered who against, maybe even them lot??

Agree with all the above, well except I'd take any home game boxing day, new year too for that matter. Sick of long away days at those times.

This year I'm looking out for nov 17th, our daughter is getting married so we need a home game, that way I can get at least watch the first half.

Bill my birthday is the 17th November and we never play in or around it, its reserved as an international weekend I think.

gazinho said:
de niro said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Really want:

Bill my birthday is the 17th November and we never play in or around it, its reserved as an international weekend I think.

I said this to my mrs last night, might just have a free week :) let's hope you are right mate.
I thought its usually England or the rags, I've told my daughter if it's the rags I'm not doing the wedding, she had all summer to arrange it and the daft woman chooses friggin November .

de niro said:
gazinho said:
de niro said:

I said this to my mrs last night, might just have a free week :) let's hope you are right mate.
I thought its usually England or the rags, I've told my daughter if it's the rags I'm not doing the wedding, she had all summer to arrange it and the daft woman chooses friggin November .

Yeah i think its an international break, but you kinow what the FA are like! No consistency!

Re: Now 18 days until the fixures are announced

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/calendar/events.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/calendar/events.html</a>

It says in here that the 14th is a match day which is the Wednesday but a midweek game and a weekend game is usually the case, hopefully for you its the 17th.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/England/Fixtures" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/England/Fixtures</a>

Sweden game confirmed for teh 14th nothing else as of yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.