Flat Cap Mike

Hi. I am Flatcap Mike. I have just read your post from 2018 about me, and the responses. Yes, they were fun times, giving my "honest" opinions. Piccadilly gave me airtime, which I liked to use to good effect. The reason that I stopped calling in to the show is that an ex rag player, who shall remain nameless, was in the studio and got my number then passed it on to his son, who called the show sometimes, called himself "Malaky" He proceeded to ring me up at shitty times giving me grief. Also he would call my house phone, knowing full well that I was at the match, and would be abusive to my girlfriend, said he would come around and "sort her out". One day he called me but forgot to block his number. So I got the dibble involved. They tracked him down, interviewed him then and asked me if I wanted to press charges. I said "no" as long as he stopped harassing us. Thankfully I never heard from him again. So any rumours that I have ditched my blue shirted heroes are false mate. And yes, the reason that I was given the moniker of flatcap Mike was to do with me having a pop at the then manager AB. There were two "Mikes" that called in before and after matches. The other was Mike Peck. So Piccadilly used it to know which one it was. So...there is a update for you.
This is true City history. Thank you so much. Absolutely love posts like this. To be fair, if some Rag twat treated me that way now, would have prosecuted, as quite frankly the abuse you received was uncalled for.You are very reasonable.

I remember you. Had left Chorlton to live in Leeds as a nipper. On a good day, my plastic T shaped ariel could pick up Picadilly Radio." Its a goal" always made me shiver in anticipation. Thanks for this,legendary post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.