Flexi Gold season ticket

They needed a different "product " to charge £150 extra than the standard gold.
If you do all 19 games it works out at the same price as a standard gold. They've done it to stop people passing it on to family members/friends so they can charge a full matchday price if you can't go.

If you do all 19 games it works out at the same price as a standard gold. They've done it to stop people passing it on to family members/friends so they can charge a full matchday price if you can't go.
Same price as standard gold + £150

But yeah agree with your second point, no passing is allowed, that's how they're designed, no upgrade or regrade for any other age band, no access to ticket transfer or ticket exchange. If one buys it 3 weeks to the game and then can't go after that, you can always return for a refund for up to 1 week before the game. These won't come as mobile tickets but be loaded on your season ticket which you already would have on your phone.

Same price as standard gold + £150

But yeah agree with your second point, no passing is allowed, that's how they're designed, no upgrade or regrade for any other age band, no access to ticket transfer or ticket exchange. If one buys it 3 weeks to the game and then can't go after that, you can always return for a refund for up to 1 week before the game. These won't come as mobile tickets but be loaded on your season ticket which you already would have on your phone.
Sorry, yes you're right

Thanks all, very helpful.

I didn’t receive any loyalty points when I paid the £150..: did anyone else? Are we getting any like the 25 you get when getting a cityzen membership?
Just checked - no points for buying flexi-gold and 10 per game attended

It's doesn't. The cost of the individual matches is guaranteed not to exceed the total cost of a gold ticket , however the £150 is a on top charge for the " membership "

Thread title is wrong it isn't a season ticket.

more like the debetured membership wimbledon has
I agree, but the club have sold it as a season ticket so there you are.

I just hope that the club don’t have it in mind to start converting all standard season tickets into flexi season tickets in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.