Flight Companies

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Dave,

Easyjet to Madrid is £75 and flight on to Barcelona is £60-91.

I want direct mate, and from a local airport.

Just found one actually, but haven't got my passport number.

Fair enough. The Thomas Cook one is £275 if you want in and out in a day

Making a trip of it. Going out Monday and coming back Thursday. Cheers anyway for your help fella

as the airlines are doing their usual rip-off , i will be driving down , its about 36 hours there , with an overnight stop , and the same back , it will cost about £500 for fuel,and ferries plus accommadation (plenty of motels £25 a night) beer and grub etc , not bad if its split 4 ways , probably cheapest way to get there , biggest problem is getting the 4 tickets i need , cant believe we will only get 4,000 out of their 90,000 capacity.

Didsbury Dave said:
musters said:
Ryanair from Liverpool still £140 return

Everyone keeps posting stuff like this but I can't find a single flight from mcr or any of the local airports for less than £360-370 return.

Fuck it. Will just have to book.

4817 tickets I'm told, up in the gods. Their end for me I think.

Ryanair Liverpool - Barcelona, depart 12th and return on the 14th is still cheap!

4 of us flying man-alicante flying out 11th return 13th £65 each, booked this morning,yes its a long drive but still miles cheaper than flying into barca,appartment 500 meters from camp nou £200 for 2 nights.just got car to sort out,cant wait

The bad news. There isn't any good news.

Those two flights I booked this afternoon on Easy Jet from Liverpool for £380, are now £720.(Monday to Friday)
Tuesday to Thursday is now £1040.

TBH it's a f***ing disgrace.

£254.00 for a flight to Barcelona all be it via somewhere I ain't looked at yet, 4 nights in calella and a transfer from barcelona airport to calella...

BigJoe#1 said:
sput the wonder pig said:
id rather fly from manchester but not at stupid prices as im taking my 3 boys...

flying from Gatwick £300 for 4 of us..

11-13th
3 of us flying from gatwick 11th and 13th £300.00 all in, not bad.

Try Norwegian Air, think they fly from Manchester too.

Ay up Big Joe, are you on Norwegian from M/cr ? 4 of us on that flight, if you are look out for us, I am tall good looking and will be wearing a City shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.