Florentino Luís

I don't see this as anything other than a financial dabble, we should just be bringing players through the academy, this is another one we'll end up buying and flogging without him getting anywhere near the first team.

I don't see this as anything other than a financial dabble, we should just be bringing players through the academy, this is another one we'll end up buying and flogging without him getting anywhere near the first team.

He has already started playing in the first team, and the Florentino case is like Mbape Saga in the past. The buyout is 60m Euro, so it costs at least 40m to transfer, but you're putting this guy in the academy?

He has already started playing in the first team, and the Florentino case is like Mbape Saga in the past. The buyout is 60m Euro, so it costs at least 40m to transfer, but you're putting this guy in the academy?

Playing first team football for Benfica at that age IMO isn't worth that sort of punt, but it's not my money so giving a fuck isn't my concern, just sticking my opinion here.

As far as I can tell, he hasn't signed a new contract yet. He'd be nowhere close to that amount if he was to change clubs, unless he signs the extention.

If dimarzio reporting it there's probably something in it.
Not saying we should sign him though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.