Florian Wirtz

Dumb And Dumber GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Lovely move but should the keeper not be saving that comfortably?
possibly but it ws hit quickly and through some players so he might have seen it late.....

Wirtz is the closest to KDB out there for me.....his stock will only rise in this tournament and we must be in for him at any point if he wants to leave.....

possibly but it ws hit quickly and through some players so he might have seen it late.....

Wirtz is the closest to KDB out there for me.....his stock will only rise in this tournament and we must be in for him at any point if he wants to leave.....
reminded me of KDBs goal at Newcastle in his comeback game

Money talks players walk.
Oh he will move on in the next 12-18 months definitely but we need to be in for him....forget all this BS about he is bound for Madrid etc.....we are up there with them and others and hopefully we willbe competing for him and or Musiala....

If he leaves and comes to any other team in the PL then we have made a mitake

Oh he will move on in the next 12-18 months definitely but we need to be in for him....forget all this BS about he is bound for Madrid etc.....we are up there with them and others and hopefully we willbe competing for him and or Musiala....

If he leaves and comes to any other team in the PL then we have made a mitake
Apart from the sunny weather i don't really get what the attraction about signing for Real or Barca. La Liga is just a posh version of the Scottish premiership and just as boring and predictable. The English premiership is where it's at because it's been the best league in world football for several years. Any player wanting to prove himself should want to play in England amongst some of the best clubs in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.