Florian Wirtz

Going to be a mighty race for him next season.

No doubt Munich, Madrid and City (think anyone else is irrelevant unless Alonso somehow rocks up there as a manager).

But not one for this season.

Musiala and Wirtz going to be two huge football superstars.

We need on but could you imagine bagging both!!!
Is it beyond all realms of possibility? I reckon we’d need at least £250m for the pair
I reckon £100m does Musiala in summer 2025 if he hasn’t renewed though so maybe slightly less than £250m

Is it beyond all realms of possibility? I reckon we’d need at least £250m for the pair
I reckon £100m does Musiala in summer 2025 if he hasn’t renewed though so maybe slightly less than £250m
250M for those two with their age, potential and marketing could be a bargain.

I would think we will go for both but Musiala is the one I think we can really get.

What are the rules for player registration in La Liga? RM should have enough players

Damn, half the RM squad has spanish passport

Been playing second fiddle to Musiala in 1st two games. Good but not stand out, yet!
Waiting to see these two against better opposition.
I know Wirtz has been doing it all year for Leverkeusen but not seen much of their Bundesliege performances only a few ordinary appearances in the Europa League including a disappointing final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.