Florian Wirtz

Apart from the sunny weather i don't really get what the attraction about signing for Real or Barca. La Liga is just a posh version of the Scottish premiership and just as boring and predictable. The English premiership is where it's at because it's been the best league in world football for several years. Any player wanting to prove himself should want to play in England amongst some of the best clubs in Europe.
It might have something to do with money. What you get paid and what you can earn wearing the shirt. Also recently, as we have found out Madrid tend to win every second CL which is often viewed as a players crowning glory. The PL has many attractions and does test a player to the full but the big Spanish clubs do have a pull greater than the climate that can be hard to resist

250M for those two with their age, potential and marketing could be a bargain.

I would think we will go for both but Musiala is the one I think we can really get.
Maybe we’re already planning for summer 2025, hence the reluctance to spend big this window

Last edited:
Been playing second fiddle to Musiala in 1st two games. Good but not stand out, yet!
Waiting to see these two against better opposition.
I know Wirtz has been doing it all year for Leverkeusen but not seen much of their Bundesliege performances only a few ordinary appearances in the Europa League including a disappointing final.
I prefer Musiala - always get the feeling he’ll do something positive when he gets the ball

Wirtz still a serious talent though

Maybe we’re already planning for summer 2025, hence the reluctance to spend big this window
More likely we don’t need players this summer, so no reason to spend big, assuming we get a CM that can cover Rodri, KDB and Bernardo stay we are pretty much done, possibly add Savio. Next summer we see who leaves and what sort of players we need.

Madrid will try and sign both in the next couple of summers, not that they ever try and sign the best players in the world, that is left to us of course

We definitely need new players.
I agree . Last season was the hardest of our titles and tbh we only just shaded it from arsenal who will be even stronger next season . If we don’t refresh for next season then we will not win again he title as the players such as kdb walker Bernardo are looking tired and jaded and Rodri will not be able to go a another season with no cover .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.