Florian Wirtz

Nothing to say Arsenal will be stronger. They were incredibly fortunate last season with injuries (or lack of) and with refereeing decisions including the amount of time added on when required. Also, their spending power will not be substantial due to their purchases over the last few seasons so no real need to be so pessimistic.

He won't be moving this season despite Arsenal getting a little giddy with this. Hopefully we will be front of the queue next summer.

Nothing to say Arsenal will be stronger. They were incredibly fortunate last season with injuries (or lack of) and with refereeing decisions including the amount of time added on when required. Also, their spending power will not be substantial due to their purchases over the last few seasons so no real need to be so pessimistic.
Arsenal also pulled a lot of points back from losing positions late in games. I could easily see them regressing in that area next season.

Might be premature but Chelsea are the team that I could see challenging us next season. They have kept spending absurd amounts of money and have brought in a Pep trained manager in Maresca.

Arsenal are a quality side and will add again this summer, don't underestimate them in any way.

Arsenal are a quality side and will add again this summer, don't underestimate them in any way.
I agree but I think they really really need to kick on and win something next season, even if it’s just a cup. I think next season is massive for them in terms of that

Arsenal also pulled a lot of points back from losing positions late in games. I could easily see them regressing in that area next season.

Might be premature but Chelsea are the team that I could see challenging us next season. They have kept spending absurd amounts of money and have brought in a Pep trained manager in Maresca.
Massive transitional season for them - they will literally be completely changing the style of football

I agree but I think they really really need to kick on and win something next season, even if it’s just a cup. I think next season is massive for them in terms of that
100% they need to win the league next season but people saying they were lucky last season are foolish.

They would have won the title if we had beaten Madrid in the CL Quarters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.