Florian Wirtz

Bayern dont have the money for awhile then. fuck em

You don't understand the amount of tapping up that will be happening it started last season and has continued this season. Especially with how bayern have a say with the German national team.

for me Wirtz over Musiala (just)...both fantastic players but Wirtz edges it for me - he is the most natural KDB replacement out there and hopefully he is our primary number one target next summer.

We cannot as fans or club just take it that he will go to Bayern for the obvious reasons ....hopefully he thinks beyond and bigger than that....playing in a one horse league as opposed to playing in the most competitive league in the world despite what some online commentators would have you think..

I wonder If Ilky knows him at all and could put in a good word for us?

for me Wirtz over Musiala (just)...both fantastic players but Wirtz edges it for me - he is the most natural KDB replacement out there and hopefully he is our primary number one target next summer.

We cannot as fans or club just take it that he will go to Bayern for the obvious reasons ....hopefully he thinks beyond and bigger than that....playing in a one horse league as opposed to playing in the most competitive league in the world despite what some online commentators would have you think..

I wonder If Ilky knows him at all and could put in a good word for us?
i think he is closer to musiala and i reckon he is our priority for next summer. also think it will be a domino which include musiala to us and bayern going for wirtz, pretty sure wirtz is their bound anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.