Florian Wirtz

Does feel like Bayern’s monopoly on Bundesliga players is slowly dying
Didn’t manage to get Tah from Leverkusen. Rumours were that they didn’t want to sell to a direct rival.
One to watch for sure
Leverkusen never sells to Munich compared to Dortmund. They always hated them. Especially when Völler was the sporting director. Vidal is the only exception.

Leverkusen never sells to Munich compared to Dortmund. They always hated them. Especially when Völler was the sporting director. Vidal is the only exception.
vidal fked munich over though and went to juventus. they got him from them afterwards, not leverkusen directly.
the only transfers I can remember are lucio and ballack. both had release clauses.

vidal fked munich over though and went to juventus. they got him from them afterwards, not leverkusen directly.
the only transfers I can remember are lucio and ballack. both had release clauses.
Oh yeah my bad. I forgot that Vidal went to Juventus first. Says it all about those 2 clubs.

I personally don’t see this happening

There will be a huge bidding war from RM, Bayern, maybe Liverpool and we don’t usually do that

Musiala? Maybe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.