Florian Wirtz

Be foolish to underestimate just how crucial Pep has been with signing players in the last several years.
Yeah, whoever the next manager is will be crucial in players’ decisions to come here or not.

We won’t hire an idiot, but whoever is next will be worse, in all likelihood.

Does feel like Bayern’s monopoly on Bundesliga players is slowly dying
Didn’t manage to get Tah from Leverkusen. Rumours were that they didn’t want to sell to a direct rival.
One to watch for sure

i think he is closer to musiala and i reckon he is our priority for next summer. also think it will be a domino which include musiala to us and bayern going for wirtz, pretty sure wirtz is their bound anyway
Wirtz is closer to KDB. I’ve seen this twice now from different sources. One was The Athletic (YouTube I think) the other is from Opta here:

Wirtz is closer to KDB. I’ve seen this twice now from different sources. One was The Athletic (YouTube I think) the other is from Opta here:

i meant gundo personally is close with musiala, hopefully he all over in his ears already

Be foolish to underestimate just how crucial Pep has been with signing players in the last several years.

Aguero
Silva
Yaya
KDB

If Khaldoon can still manage to attract these kind of player then we will be fine.

I remember Khaldoon told Mancini I have a gift for you, and it was Sergio

No Txiki No problem

Not denying the lure of Pep or whatever Txiki is doing, but as long as Khaldoon is here with the backing of Mansour

The club is expected to be alright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.