Florian Wirtz

It’s very thin with the injuries we have & the fact that Phillips never plays. If he leaves in Jan we definitely need a quality replacement
Well yes we have injuries, all teams do. You can’t have extra players to cover injuries the squad limit is the limit. Phillips being replaced is our problem but choosing not to play him doesn’t mean the squad is thin. If we move him we can bring somebody in if we don’t we can’t. Unless I’ve miscounted.

Well yes we have injuries, all teams do. You can’t have extra players to cover injuries the squad limit is the limit. Phillips being replaced is our problem but choosing not to play him doesn’t mean the squad is thin. If we move him we can bring somebody in if we don’t we can’t. Unless I’ve miscounted.
Yeah. Get that. I’m assuming he’ll go but shouldn’t be allowed if we aren’t planning a replacement. Phillips isn’t a bad player & certainly better than having one less experienced player to pick during the busy end of the season. All teams have injuries but we always seem to have several important players out at same time.

I think he's a quality player but it would all but put any hope of Phil playing as a 10 to rest. Wirtz just feels like a 'shiny new toy syndrome' to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.