Florian Wirtz

You don't know anything about whether he'll stay or not, it's just your opinion.

We've got to test Bayer Leverkusen's resolve with a bid that take notice of, and make it known to Wirtz that his future is with us.
no, people like you are delusional. wirtz an his agent both said he wont leave in the summer. its not bayer saying this, its florian himself and his dad. wirtz will make enough money in his career and already knows who will come knocking when he decides to leave leverkusen but it wont be this year.

no, people like you are delusional. wirtz an his agent both said he wont leave in the summer. its not bayer saying this, its florian himself and his dad. wirtz will make enough money in his career and already knows who will come knocking when he decides to leave leverkusen but it wont be this year.
You don't know what will happen either.

Money talks, like i said.

Whilst we all seem to want this lad, the direction for this is that he’s loving winning the league, now he’s ready to play in CL and defend the title with Leverkusen.

I love that and sounds another reason why he will be a great player if we can get him.

I assume we have let it be known Pep wants to work with him and we would be open to conversations when he is considering his next move.

The kid is seriously good, but might feel career wise he needs one more season or just wants to play for Leverkusen for one more.

We are at a disadvantage, feel Bayern in the best position to tap up. All we can keep doing is showing we’re better then Bayern.

He won't be moving this summer
I still think something might happen at Leverkusen. Ok they won’t have a fire sale but the narrative is always going to be Alonso/Wirtz stay while they are fighting for it all. Add to that a home euros in Germany.

Bayern will put pressure on them. I think there’s a reason the next big thing hasn’t been linked there a lot yet. They haven’t given up on Alonso.

I still think something might happen at Leverkusen. Ok they won’t have a fire sale but the narrative is always going to be Alonso/Wirtz stay while they are fighting for it all. Add to that a home euros in Germany.

Bayern will put pressure on them. I think there’s a reason the next big thing hasn’t been linked there a lot yet. They haven’t given up on Alonso.
Bayern can't afford to let this happen again and let the Bundersliga develop into a competitive league, just like the American owners are trying to keep the closed shop here. They will try to dismantle Leverkusen as they have done before with Dortmund. I hope the Leverkusen board can resist for at least another season

Quality player with levels he could still rise to..issue is he doesn't really defend so him and Phil wouldn't work(just like we never see Kev and Phil paired in the middle) as Rodri will end up overrun. It's probably why we are looking at more box to boxers like Paqueta

Quality player with levels he could still rise to..issue is he doesn't really defend so him and Phil wouldn't work(just like we never see Kev and Phil paired in the middle) as Rodri will end up overrun. It's probably why we are looking at more box to boxers like Paqueta
David Silva - Kevin DeBruyné - Fernandinho...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.