Florian Wirtz

Lovely player to watch, but I still think we’ll be hard pushed to beat Bayern for his signature, especially if he and the national team enjoy a productive summer.
He is some player but I think we need Paqueta more.

He has Bayern Munich or Real Madrid written all over him.

Can see Madrid replacing Modric with him long term.

We get them both, we are sorted. We are GOLDEN!!!

I think we get Paqueta in the summer, looks nailed on, but will be in excess of £80m.

I think for Wirtz to come in as well we have to lose De Bruyne to Saudi for £100m+

I think we get Paqueta in the summer, looks nailed on, but will be in excess of £80m.

I think for Wirtz to come in as well we have to lose De Bruyne to Saudi for £100m+
If Bernado leaves, we can get Wirtz. He can play RW and CAM, like Bernado does.

If Bernado leaves, we can get Wirtz. He can play RW and CAM, like Bernado does.

Some will have to leave and I think they will.

I think Pep and Txiki are going to have a reset this summer and let some of the "legends" go in the fight for the bigger cause.

I cannot see how we accommodate Paqueta, Wirtz, Foden, De Bruyne, Kovacic, Nunes, Bernardo and potentially Kimmich all in the same team.

We also have Savio rumored to come in and we have to keep Bobb and Lewis to look after.

At least 2 or 3 of the bigger names have to leave.

He has Bayern Munich or Real Madrid written all over him.

Can see Madrid replacing Modric with him long term.
He has a home euros in the summer. Don’t think anything is happening (officially) until after that. Personally I think both him and Alonso go to Bayern. I’d like him if other leave. I’d rather keep Bernado and KDB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.