Flu jab

I've been called up for a jab next week. It's a "Drive-Through" in the surgery car park. Instructions are "Stay in the car and extend right arm out the window".

Some kind of dogging situ here?

Got a text the other day.
Normally don’t bother as the last one I had genuinely left me feeling rough due about 2 months but from what I’ve been told they’re a little more sophisticated.
I’m classed as asthmatic but it’s mild mostly, but will take them up this year (and that’s one in the face to the anti vaxxers that have been unearthed this year).

I'll probably get one for the first time this year, I'm an FOC so don't have to pay for the privilege, haven't had the invite yet though

Free for everyone at the drs , dont know about the chemist this year

Everyone should ring up tomorrow as the appts will be packed out and they cant do it like they did before with a hundred waiting at one time

Okay good to know thanks.

I'm relatively young with no under lying health conditions that I'm aware of. I assume I'm not the sort of person who should be getting this jab though?

Work paying for all employees and everyone over 16 in their household to get the jab, as earlier post it's with Boots and work sent code and you book appointment online.
Had it free at Doc's other years but towards the end of the order list so this way can get it done out of the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.