Foden’s Mum arrested

The absolute state of this. Being working class doesn’t mean you have a be a pissed up lout. I know you think you mean well but you’re doing a massive disservice to working class people.
Having met some working class people when I’ve been at City games, I agree with this post.

I’ve posted this before and received a stack of abuse for it, but it’s a fact
She’s been banned from most stores in Stockport Town Centre as she’s a known thief
What about Stolen from Ivor? Bit hypocritical of them to ban him.

The absolute state of this. Being working class doesn’t mean you have a be a pissed up lout. I know you think you mean well but you’re doing a massive disservice to working class people.

Her crime was considered worthy of a £100 fine. It means it’s not the worst thing in the world but you shouldn’t be gobby when your pissed.

That's possibly the last place on earth I would go on the piss . Imagine living in Cheshire and going to Rhyl for a night out . Not a good advert for Cheshire nightlife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.