Foden video

i dont know what i'd do if someone smacked my mam in the mush like that **** did

i might serve time, he might floor me after iv punched him etc,just dont know the outcome

but the **** would get the biggest wake up call from me or mine eventually,trust me.

I got into a full on brawl at one of those Dawn and Ashley wards creme balls when some of her Salford scum mates pushed my mum on the floor and stuck the nut on my mrs

flew to Prague the next day to watch us play Plzen
Kim Marsh’s dad smashed a bottle on my dads head, he was 70 at the time

was first time I thought “ I’m too old for this shit, it was pretty violent:/

Presumably the guy who took the video of the prick lamping Foden’s mum is a mate of the prick. Therefore posting it is fucking stupid. The law will obviously have their say but surely the prick is in massive danger of being blowtorched by an over eager City fan. That reminds me, where did I leave my blowtorch……

Isn't it time boxing got it's house in order like football had to? Scumbags like this and others abusing celebrities and others trying to enjoy a night out should be banned. Most of them are all about the bling and showing off, being barred from events would be the harshest punishment they could have.

Presumably the guy who took the video of the prick lamping Foden’s mum is a mate of the prick. Therefore posting it is fucking stupid. The law will obviously have their say but surely the prick is in massive danger of being blowtorched by an over eager City fan. That reminds me, where did I leave my blowtorch……
I ‘borrowed it’ for a while. Don’t worry though, I’ll be sure to leave your fingerprints on it!!

I got into a full on brawl at one of those Dawn and Ashley wards creme balls when some of her Salford scum mates pushed my mum on the floor and stuck the nut on my mrs

flew to Prague the next day to watch us play Plzen
Kim Marsh’s dad smashed a bottle on my dads head, he was 70 at the time

was first time I thought “ I’m too old for this shit, it was pretty violent:/

Bloody hell a who's who of celebrity thugs! Is Kim Marsh's dad a bit of a thug too then?

With any luck their family will see these photos and videos and shame them or disown them for putting them in real danger. They have scum for sons or grandsons.

Bloody hell a who's who of celebrity thugs! Is Kim Marsh's dad a bit of a thug too then?

I assume so, all my dad was trying to do was get me from under a pile of bodies, some **** even glassed my leg
Walking round Prague with a broken hand and a bandage holding a flap of flesh onto my leg

when I got to my feet the lovely Mrs Ward slapped me across the face, my words were “ you can fuck off as well you fame hungry wannabe “

that was after the slap lol

I assume so, all my dad was trying to do was get me from under a pile of bodies, some **** even glassed my leg
Walking round Prague with a broken hand and a bandage holding a flap of flesh onto my leg

when I got to my feet the lovely Mrs Ward slapped me across the face, my words were “ you can fuck off as well you fame hungry wannabe “

that was after the slap lol
Sounds like the perfect end to a wonderful evening..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.