Foden video

Presumably the guy who took the video of the prick lamping Foden’s mum is a mate of the prick. Therefore posting it is fucking stupid. The law will obviously have their say but surely the prick is in massive danger of being blowtorched by an over eager City fan. That reminds me, where did I leave my blowtorch……
Was it Kurt Zouma's Brother?

I assume so, all my dad was trying to do was get me from under a pile of bodies, some **** even glassed my leg
Walking round Prague with a broken hand and a bandage holding a flap of flesh onto my leg

when I got to my feet the lovely Mrs Ward slapped me across the face, my words were “ you can fuck off as well you fame hungry wannabe “

that was after the slap lol

Sounds a charming little do, he was a third rate footballer too. That Kim Marsh comes across as a bit of a sort, is she on her third marriage now?

With any luck their family will see these photos and videos and shame them or disown them for putting them in real danger. They have scum for sons or grandsons.

Bloody hell mate they don't seem the sort to have had much moral role models in their lives so I doubt that's happening lol

With any luck their family will see these photos and videos and shame them or disown them for putting them in real danger. They have scum for sons or grandsons.
doubt it
thats why they're shitty scum
learned it off their parents
alas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.