Foden video

I can't stand bellends like that. He says something to Noel Gallagher about football, provoking a reaction but rather than allow Noel to give his opinion and thus end up in a conversation with one of the most recognised British musicians ever, the thick **** decided to just waffle on over him with an odd bragging like attitude.

It's just like the same boring prick you bump into now and again when you happen to wearing something with the City crest on and you hear 'you've got some shit on your hat/shirt/whatever'

Instantly you know that this prick is a thick moron.

I don't engage with many folk at all these days. Can't help but think that the majority of people are needy braggers who are constantly after self gratification by goading or putting others down. Sad state of affairs really.
Can't help think Noel missed a trick there. Should've told the prick that at least City didn't put British teams on hold in europe for 5 years. Of course he could've been sued for slander if he said anything about being murderers.

Bolton is full of Asian Liverpool fans, there was cideos of them celebrating when they won the league
to be fair as a nearly 50 year old Asian myself and i'm what you would say as second generation (born in 70's) - alot of Asians 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen around the UK (inc Manchester) are Liverpool fans - mainly because that's the team that were winning in the late 70's & 80's when we were all young - so alot who picked up football supported Liverpool.

I can't stand Liverpool and I can't stand their fans as they have a different level of arrogance to my RAG Asian mates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.