Foden video

Sorry - I digressed away from the Foden video - for me Phil and all the players need to be making sure they have security on hand wherever they go - we live in a time where politicians have been murdered etc - we don't want any celebrities being hurt in anyway -

too many dickheads wanting to make a name for themselves in the social media world we live in - its for the likes and retweets

I know Asian Leeds fans and one of them was attacked by Leeds skinheads back in the day. A couple of Sikh mate stopped supporting Leeds when Ken Bates made their shares in Ledsa Utd worthless and they lost a few grand.

I know an Asian Liverpool fan in Leeds but he’s never been to Anfield.
I know fuckin loads of liverpool fans who have never been to anfield

Just been in the queue at the bank for half an hour and had to listen to some Scouse **** on the phone to Nat West fraud department for the whole of that time. I thought about shutting him up as the fooker wanted to tell the whole bank about his love for the dippers.

Just been in the queue at the bank for half an hour and had to listen to some Scouse **** on the phone to Nat West fraud department for the whole of that time. I thought about shutting him up as the fooker wanted to tell the whole bank about his love for the dippers.
He'd have shit himself mate ha

Look at the Leeds crowd against Man Utd. Absolutely no Asians at all. So just Asians are gloryhunters? That's rubbish. Leeds have been successful relatively recently. Won a title under Howard Wilkinson. Then they were in the CL semi-finals.
5398.jpg

IMO racism is far better than it was in the 70s but it has changed so that Asians get the brunt of it rather than West Indians - rise of Islamophobia thanks to different political climate.
Great Leeds photo that.....inbred central

Its like the old joke about Vegans.
How can you tell someone is a liverpool fan?
Just wait for 20 seconds and they’ll tell you…

Look at the Leeds crowd against Man Utd. Absolutely no Asians at all. So just Asians are gloryhunters? That's rubbish. Leeds have been successful relatively recently. Won a title under Howard Wilkinson. Then they were in the CL semi-finals.
5398.jpg

IMO racism is far better than it was in the 70s but it has changed so that Asians get the brunt of it rather than West Indians - rise of Islamophobia thanks to different political climate.
Google any MCFC football crowd picture and look at the diversity. That is there version of 114, must be sexist too.

Football is sexist, racist and homophobic, but no reason to pretend to support Real Madrid, Juventus, AC Milan, Barcelona, Man Utd Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Brazil and now City for some, like they are much better than others rather than for glory reasons. In Spain it is worse. Just like all glory hunters, buying a shirt doesn't mean they want to spend money going to games.

I'm sure a title 30 years ago swung it for the kids above almost all under 30.

Google any MCFC football crowd picture and look at the diversity. That is there version of 114, must be sexist too.

Football is sexist, racist and homophobic, but no reason to pretend to support Real Madrid, Juventus, AC Milan, Barcelona, Man Utd Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Brazil and now City for some, like they are much better than others rather than for glory reasons. In Spain it is worse. Just like all glory hunters, buying a shirt doesn't mean they want to spend money going to games.

I'm sure a title 30 years ago swung it for the kids above almost all under 30.
I am well aware of City's crowd. It's mixed. Leeds isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.