Foden video

I don't agree with this. I think both Manchester clubs had a pretty good record of standing up to racists in the 70s. The National Front never got a foothold in the City of Manchester and both clubs had significant numbers of black and mixed-race fans in the 70s. I remember City and United joining forces to battle Leeds fans for example and also against Everton/Liverpool fans at the FA Cup replays. I have only ever seen isolated incidents of overt racism at City and even then it was quickly shouted down. The worst clubs for racism were Leeds, Chelsea, West Ham and Milwall. The Spurs fans were obnoxious in other ways but not Right Wing. That's my experience of growing up in South Manchester anyway.
True about Leeds......Utd had an away game at Leeds (last game of the season) Loads of City went. Think there were other times as well V liverpool can't remember. True about the two scousers at Maine Road too......Mancs V Scousers basically.

One of Utds top lads was mixed race too.

Just a question for the walk away, turn the other cheek, be the bigger man brigade.

How far do you let wankers push it before you grow a pair of bollocks.

Oh dear me...

I never have had wankers "push it" with me... they can't get to me... I've walked away out of reach.

I guess you believe that in order to be a real man you have to "take on" the wankers... if this is the case I feel sad for you.

JJ

Last edited:
There was a lot of racism at Old Trafford. Maybe not as big as some of the other Clubs mentioned but many rags were a disgrace. I recall a game in the mid 80s when the Stretford End repeatly shouted, “Shoot that N…”, at the the Notts Forest defender, Chris Fairclough. Chris eventually lost his rag and got sent off for kicking a scum player.

Efforts have been made by Utd faces over the years to say the rags were “colour blind”, including in Tony O’Neil’s books, but the reality of the time was different.

It sounded like there were some right cunts at taht fight the other night, load of them goading Tony Bellew as well.

Almost sounds like the same lot?

That confirms what many City, United and Everton fans think about Liverpool fans. Kop6__ seems to be some ticket touting.

What is that Kop6_ handle? Is some kind of social media site? Not the first time I have seen that on video clips.

Oh dear me...

I never have had wankers "push it" with me... they can't get to me... I've walked away out of reach.

I guess you believe that in order to be a real man you have to "take on" the wankers... if this is the case I feel sad for you.

JJ

I`ll ask again, how far do you let these wankers push it.

You must have a button somewhere. Would you try and defend yourself or your family from verbal or physical assault or would you walk away and let your family deal with it.

Trouble doesn`t just walk away if you don`t want to get involved, it usually steps up a gear.

I`ll ask again, how far do you let these wankers push it.

You must have a button somewhere. Would you try and defend yourself or your family from verbal or physical assault or would you walk away and let your family deal with it.

Trouble doesn`t just walk away if you don`t want to get involved, it usually steps up a gear.
Call the police...let them worry about it....that's what they're paid for and why we pay income tax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.