Foden video

Come on fella, you know that’s a sweeping generalisation. Of course every town and city in the US has some utter cunts and the dregs of society causing trouble, exactly like the UK and much of Europe. But there are so many really nice places to be in America, where you can see no crime and feel completely safe. Just don’t go to the shit places, they’re easily avoided.
I am sure you're right. Every place has its good and bad. But to look at places like Philadelphia with its walking dead completely horrified me.
And many large Cities have more murders per year than the whole of UK.

The kid is a complete bellend. Playing well below his ridiculous potential currently. All the evidence is pointing to him being a proper twat though. Unfortunately for him he won’t be able to blag it for years like Giggs.

Based on that video what did he do wrong? You are jumping the gun here.

As I said, few worrying signs though.

Foden didn't do a lot wrong in that video.
I would imagine if any of us had seen our Mother take a punch to the face then we'd all have gone fcuking mental & came out swinging with anything at hand.
Probably best if he leaves his Mum at home next time, she looks like she could cause a riot in a phonebox

Based on that video what did he do wrong? You are jumping the gun here.

As I said, few worrying signs though.

If he played for United or Liverpool we’d be calling him all sorts.

The silly twat needs to sort his head out and probably stop hanging around with his rough arse mates and even certain members of his family so much.

The silly twat needs to sort his head out and probably stop hanging around with his rough arse mates and even certain members of his family so much.
You might be. Personally I couldn't give a toss.

Not sure telling someone they shouldn't hang around with their family is a great move.

Well, we have just had people calling her all sorts here... I'm sure you can work out what I was trying to do there. I saw it coming. I really do hope none of our players read BM sometimes.
They should have just ignored it. There was no reason for the blonde woman with glasses to ask "who's calling who a ****"?

Sadly this kind of thing comes with the territory (high profile and big money in a competitive sport) Should be trained to ignore and walk away.

I genuinely wouldn't. I don't care who plays for who its about what I see with my own eyes from the clip.looks like the family left to escape the confrontation but were followed and filmed. I'd defend anyone off the clip I'm seeing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.