Foden video

You said a mouthful there!

“ She was clearly drunk…”

I know you were agreeing with me, and I appreciate it.

The issue seems to be that NO ONE IN ENGLAND seems to be able to have a good time without getting pissed up!

Even Pep said this! Ordered pizzas at midnight for a post game bash, simply because everyone is drinking but no one is eating!!!

He said something like, “Party in England is only alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, no food.”

I don’t know why it has to be this way, but having grown up above a pub, it’s a decidedly negative way of life for many. Too many.
I agree completely. I'm teetotal now and it's the best decision I've ever made in life.

Huge boxing fan, boxed as a schoolboy in Manchester and as a senior amateur when I moved to another city for university, strolled into their gym and had to earn my respect despite being derided as ‘professor’ for three months.
Used to write about it for a living for 15 years, published in BN, Boxing Monthly and The Ring.
Despite that, the MEN is the very last place I would go to watch live boxing nowadays
Unless you can afford ringside you are surrounded by badly dressed tinpot cunts who aren’t boxing people. Fans of shit football teams supporting their local hero. Usually a decent amateur who is overhyped by their local press and who beats a few professional losers from Nobby Nobbs’ stable but who crumbles as soon as he meets a real pro.
Ends up back on the bins or wherever
MEN boxing is Nobhead central. Cheap Albanian beak and shit lager since 10am. Parodies of 1990s ‘hoolie wear’. Burberry caps and Yorkshire/Black Country/Welsh accents. Complete cunts
Genuine hardcore boxing guys are in there at 6pm watching the four-rounders to see not if they win but how they move, their management of space, their feet and their sway. How much they are likely to be hit when they meet a real fighter.
A brief walk around town this afternoon told you this was not a boxing event but a festival of complete and utter parochial peasants and cunts.
Foden was daft not to have pro security outside his box but fair fucks to the lad standing up for women in his party being assaulted
Are you old enough to remember Najib Daho? His trainer was a mate of mine, Ken Daniels fron Ashton, went to quite a few of his fights. The promoter was generally Jack Trickett who owned the Acton Court Hotel (which staged boxing events) and was a real character, supposedly part of the Quality Street Gang.

Btw, great post.

The kid is a complete bellend. Playing well below his ridiculous potential currently. All the evidence is pointing to him being a proper twat though. Unfortunately for him he won’t be able to blag it for years like Giggs.
How did you come to that conclusion from this video?

Don’t really see what he’s done wrong. Looks like his mum got punched. Who wouldn’t fight back if that happened?

absoloute knobheads looking for a fight

I would hate fame, it has enormous rewards, especially financially but the bad things that come with it completely outweigh the good.
Well, they don't, do they?

Unless you value being able to be a 'lad' in public over wealth, increased security, increased life expectancy, increased chances of good health, luxury standards of living, less worry about virtually everything that worries normal families and hugwly increased opportunities in life for your children.

But, yeah, maybe some people value going to he boxing and pub more than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.