Foden video

I think the next 12 months will be key to his career, he is going to have to decide which path he takes.

He could be the world class footballer we all know he is capable of being or another player who threw it all away.

Where is Phil on that video and how do we know it’s to do with him ? After gat defeat none of them should have been there anyway . Grealish starting to piss me off now as I think he will be the undoing of Phil foden .

Manchester is such a high quality place, full of such high quality people.

IF this is actually Phil Foden’s Mum & box, then he has enough money to stick a few people on the door to sort this shit out. Probably thought they had enough inside to take care of the business.

That said, any grown man who punches any woman, let alone an older woman, in the face for pushing him deserves a good hiding.

They came looking for trouble, found it, and left feeling like big men.

The only good thing about cunts who think they’re big men? They always come across bigger men some day.

The boxing event was in Kirby Liverpool.

The one thing I would say about all this and not being passing judgtment.

The club needs to make sure Phil has good people around him going forward, I do worry sometimes that their is an element to his personal life that is not positive. .

what his mum and his girlfriend?

you are passing judgement on a video where he’s done nothing wrong

Dont understand the negativity towards foden here. At all

man goes out with family, simps mither and harass man. Mum defends man. Mum gets punched.

no idea how some are condoning it. It absolutely doesnt come with the territory

Where is Phil on that video and how do we know it’s to do with him ? After gat defeat none of them should have been there anyway . Grealish starting to piss me off now as I think he will be the undoing of Phil foden .
I don't think Foden needs any help from Grealish to lead him astray, although he did nothing wrong in this video

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.