Foden video

Literally nothing to do with Grealish. Grealish went to the same event - didn’t hear much about him did we?
Anyway Foden has done nothing wrong in the video
Sorry mate but I do think grealish will create bad press for us . Maybe and hopefully I’m wrong .

That`s a bit Rich coming from a country were even the police shoot the unarmed and innocent in vast numbers annually and where drug use is at pandemic levels.

Britain is a long way from being perfect but I don`t think we should take advice on how to behave from a citizen of the USA where guns are the go to, not fists.

Big fancy rich pilot mate who wouldn’t live in the likes of Manchester if you paid him …. Although he doesn’t need the money as he keeps reminding us all

Why he supports Manchester City is baffling

Manchester is such a high quality place, full of such high quality people.

IF this is actually Phil Foden’s Mum & box, then he has enough money to stick a few people on the door to sort this shit out. Probably thought they had enough inside to take care of the business.

That said, any grown man who punches any woman, let alone an older woman, in the face for pushing him deserves a good hiding.

They came looking for trouble, found it, and left feeling like big men.

The only good thing about cunts who think they’re big men? They always come across bigger men some day.
You're perfectly entitled to your opinion. But you're not going to endear yourself on here with digs like that. And I'm pretty sure that Chicago has it's fair share of feral scum, like any large conurbation.

Any boxing event is an invite for coked up knobheads to turn up to these days. Got me palm angels t-shirt on check, got me ultra skinny black jeans on check, got me shit Mallet black trainers on check, got myself a gram of coke check. Bunch of wankers who know fuck all about boxing and just got there to dick about and behave like knobheads. I was at a local boxing event where I live Friday night and it was the same atmosphere.

OK for the bloke to swing a right hook at her for trying to push them away is it?
No it is NOT.... but she should not have gone out there and ignited what was a very delicate situation. She should learn to deal with the fact that her son earns big bucks and, from time to time, is going to be called some really horrible names - boo fucking hoo. Had he been physically attacked or punched. Different scenario... but he wan't, he was called names by drunken cokeheads.

I think the next 12 months will be key to his career, he is going to have to decide which path he takes.

He could be the world class footballer we all know he is capable of being or another player who threw it all away.

how is that comment relevant to this video or thread?

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion. But you're not going to endear yourself on here with digs like that. And I'm pretty sure that Chicago has it's fair share of feral scum, like any large conurbation.
he doesn't live in Chicago, he only put that as his name so thick Brits would understand that this is the big town closest to where he actually lives, which is a posh area with no crime btw, unlike 'those' areas of Chicago with the murders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.