Foden video

The one who got slapped isn't his mum. Maybe it's his gfs mum?

His mum is blonde. I'm guessing but I think his mum is the one who shouts "Ronny get away now" as Phil started running towards them. Think she even drags him back to stop him getting involved.

I think the woman was a bit too forceful with the shove but the balding coke dick, still proper clobbered her in the face. Good job none of those scousers knew how to throw a punch. Using the fire extinguisher was just silly, whoever that was.

His mum is blonde. I'm guessing but I think his mum is the one who shouts "Ronny get away now" as Phil started running towards them. Think she even drags him back to stop him getting involved.

If it is an old video and they've released it now. It just goes to show you that you how crafty and misleading people are.

Maybe the first time he released it, it got no traction but because City lost today it had a narrative.

I noticed, the comments are full of people trying to shit stir and get Phil and the woman in shit.
One muppet: "what's Phil doing at a boxing match @talksport? He's a disgrace" For attending a boxing match in Manchester and getting abuse from Liverpool fans?
Another muppet: "His bird being homophobic @gmpolice?" I don't even know what he's on about there, heard something I didn't.

It almost feels like we are devolving into a Karen species of human in the UK, when you read how petty people are on twitter.

I doubt it's old considering you can hear Brooks entrance music.

If it is an old video and they've released it now. It just goes to show you that you how crafty and misleading people are.

Maybe the first time he released it, it got no traction but because City lost today it had a narrative.

I noticed, the comments are full of people trying to shit stir and get Phil and the woman in shit.

One muppet: "what's Phil doing at a boxing match @talksport? He's a disgrace"

For attending a boxing match in Manchester and getting abuse from Liverpool fans?

Another muppet: "His bird being homophobic @gmpolice?"

I don't even know what he's on about there, heard something I didn't.

It almost feels like we are devolving into a Karen species of human in the UK, when you read how petty people are on twitter.

I'm not one of those people that automatically defends women if they are being abusive or violent.

But she literally pushes him and the bloke comes back and tried to land a hay maker on her. It's way over the top and a clear over escalation.

Whoever that **** is was clearly in the wrong and fair play to the lass, she held her own.

I think the woman was a bit too forceful with the shove but the balding coke dick, still proper clobbered her in the face. Good job none of those scousers knew how to throw a punch. Using the fire extinguisher was just silly, whoever that was.
Pretty sure it is his Mum, tbh. Regardless, Foden doesn’t actually do anything wrong here imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.