Foden video

Manchester is such a high quality place, full of such high quality people.

IF this is actually Phil Foden’s Mum & box, then he has enough money to stick a few people on the door to sort this shit out. Probably thought they had enough inside to take care of the business.

That said, any grown man who punches any woman, let alone an older woman, in the face for pushing him deserves a good hiding.

They came looking for trouble, found it, and left feeling like big men.

The only good thing about cunts who think they’re big men? They always come across bigger men some day.

Last edited:
Its his mum.

I actually think he's oddly restrained, I can honestly tell you even if that was kell brook, amir Khan, andy morrison and king Kong who went for my mum like that id be a lot more aggressive. (Id get flattened but would be much angrier)

The one thing I would say about all this and not being passing judgtment.

The club needs to make sure Phil has good people around him going forward, I do worry sometimes that their is an element to his personal life that is not positive. .

That said, any grown man who punches any woman, let alone an older woman, in the face for pushing him deserves a good hiding.

I've had a woman try and throw a glass bottle at my mrs a few years back and tackled her to the ground, woman or man - I'd have done the same.

However in this instance, the bloke was out of line.

I've had a woman try and throw a glass bottle at my mrs a few years back and tackled her to the ground, woman or man - I'd have done the same.

However in this instance, the bloke was out of line.
Every hard man I’ve ever heard talk says the best thing to do is get away from trouble, especially potentially “dangerous” trouble.

I’ve taught my son a few things, but the first was how to run away from trouble. When you can’t run, you fight until you can run. If that doesn’t present itself, you fight until the lights go out.

The one thing I would say about all this and not being passing judgtment.

The club needs to make sure Phil has good people around him going forward, I do worry sometimes that their is an element to his personal life that is not positive. .
Million percent agree matey. As much as many of us would do similar, we aren't all £100m assets.

I have a good friend who used to work on analysis for city youngsters and has known foden since he was a kid, always said his family are so grounded and absolutely salt of the earth.

Just needs to be very careful how it goes from here, another reason for gutter press to attack.

Just watched the video, and don’t really see what Foden has done wrong. Only seemed to get involved when a guy punched his Mum in the face. Who wouldn’t?!
Yeah he doesn’t get involved, he nearly did but his Mrs grabbed him and made sure he stayed out of trouble.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.