Foden video

Pretty sure it is his Mum, tbh. Regardless, Foden doesn’t actually do anything wrong here imo.

Agreed, seemed like a load of pricks sterring shit.

Quite enjoyed the fact that Foden comes back out and stands his ground.

No fucking about.

No he doesn't but if our national gutter press get wind of this you can bet your house that they'll make it look like Foden is the uber thug ****.
I think anyone who watches the video will be able to make up their own mind.

Pretty sure it is his Mum, tbh. Regardless, Foden doesn’t actually do anything wrong here imo.
Actually, I think you're right... I was going off one of the replies about another incident. Turns out that was a stripper in that photo(theres no other way to put it lol). I see that, now I've found that article.

Last edited:
Actually I think you're right... I was going off one of the replies about another incident. Turns out that was a stripper in that photo(I have no other way to phrase that lol), now that I've found that article.
The plot thickens!

I don’t think Phil does anything wrong in the circumstances.

Unfortunately, he’s in a position where he’s going to attract dickheads, just shut the door or call security, his mum is just looking for confrontation.

That old saying you can choose your friends but not your family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.