Foden video

Not sure why that is relevant here?
Well, we have just had people calling her all sorts here... I'm sure you can work out what I was trying to do there. I saw it coming. I really do hope none of our players read BM sometimes.

Last edited:
Every hard man I’ve ever heard talk says the best thing to do is get away from trouble, especially potentially “dangerous” trouble.

I’ve taught my son a few things, but the first was how to run away from trouble. When you can’t run, you fight until you can run. If that doesn’t present itself, you fight until the lights go out.
It's good advice. I'll add to it , if you think you're in trouble you probably are. Hit first and hit hard.

I wasn't excusing her for anything, I was just pointing out she's a fellow blue.

I also think you're making way too many assumptions about her too there.
As they say in the movies, “she’s writing checks her body can’t cash!”

They should have shut the door and enjoyed whatever they were doing inside the room! THAT is what it’s there for…separation!

I think he’s visibly shaken at the start of the video, footballers need more security these days…

Reactions: CC1
As they say in the movies, “she’s writing checks her body can’t cash!”

They should have shut the door and enjoyed whatever they were doing inside the room! THAT is what it’s there for…separation!
Yeah, she should have, or just left it at "fuck off" because most of them were leaving by that point. She was clearly drunk and fuming that someone was giving her son abuse, who was trying his best to mind his own business and enjoy his evening. It wasn't right but I understand it and most of the people pointing the finger at her, have probably been there themselves at some point(pissed up, not rose above it when they should have etc).

Anyway that's all from me. Personally, I'm mindful that I don't know what it's like to be in their shoes.

Last edited:
Yeah she should have, or just left it at fuck off because most of them were leaving by that point. She was clearly drunk and fuming that someone was giving her son abuse who was trying his best to mind his own business. It wasn't right but I understand it and most of the people pointing the finger at her have probably been there themselves at some point(pissed up, not rose above it when they should have etc).
You said a mouthful there!

“ She was clearly drunk…”

I know you were agreeing with me, and I appreciate it.

The issue seems to be that NO ONE IN ENGLAND seems to be able to have a good time without getting pissed up!

Even Pep said this! Ordered pizzas at midnight for a post game bash, simply because everyone is drinking but no one is eating!!!

He said something like, “Party in England is only alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, no food.”

I don’t know why it has to be this way, but having grown up above a pub, it’s a decidedly negative way of life for many. Too many.

jesus christ.. I've read some things about his mother on here but she seems like a real piece of work. I'm absolutely not condoning those lads hitting her but she seemed to be looking for a fight as much as them.
Yorkshire/Rag **** punches a woman in the face and you make class based assumptions. Some piece of work, you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.