Foden video

Your town pizzas are still shit and it’s still not even that windy in Chicago.
I can see I’m going to be eating this crow for awhile! ;/)

I don’t eat pizza (cheese!) so I agree, and the Windy City comes from the politicians, not the weather…but I’d wager it could apply to both! It’ll freeze the tears it creates.

In this case, I’ll consider myself one of the arseholes. Frustrated keyboard arsehole, in this case.

I should have known better. Debate isn’t good when it starts with generalized accusation.

The important thing is Phil Foden is OK, and the club seem to be supporting him. That’s what matters.
There is no zee in generalised : )

no idea what you're on about now boss

You want to have a discussion about the rights of wrong of him using a fire extinguisher. And what I would do in the circumstances. I don't care.

You aren't usually allowed to chase after people and claim self-defence, improvised weapon or not.

The only point I was making was that Foden's group may have good reasons for not wanting to draw attention to the incident when some of their own behaviour could have crossed the line from lawful to unlawful.

You want to have a discussion about the rights of wrong of him using a fire extinguisher. And what I would do in the circumstances. I don't care.

You aren't usually allowed to chase after people and claim self-defence, improvised weapon or not.

The only point I was making was that Foden's group may have good reasons for not wanting to draw attention to the incident when some of their own behaviour could have crossed the line from lawful to unlawful.
That's for a court to decide. Based on that video I know who I'd convict

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.