Foden video

get in the box and shut the fuckin door behind you and it’s over and done with, don’t stand their gobbing off with the nob heads
Must admit having just woken up to this and not read 74 page thread.
Why did Mrs Foden have to come out of that room ?
Surely more advisable to just stay in there.

Last edited:
I guarantee these scumbags were harassing Foden and his family. That's the context to this. I bet they were banging the door, calling him, trying to get a reaction. They thought it would be funny to wind him up and try to get a reaction so they could film it and put it on social media. They wanted Foden to come out and swing punches to humiliate him.

In the end, Foden's Mum reacts and who can blame her? When some dickhead starts trying to have a go at her son she will protect him - footballer or not. If you try to have a go at my family, I'll retaliate without any question.

That fat one throws a punch at a woman and his face is now very well known. Every one knows he's happy throwing punches at women then running away. Just as he was happy to be in the party filming the goading so he can put it on social media, he's now going to enjoy what happens when you get filmed punching women. What goes around, comes around. I hope the police look at this video with the same beady eye they'd put on it if Foden had punched him first.

I'm just sick of scumbags like these getting kicks from goading people then crying out when someone snaps. If you try to wind someone up on purpose and end up getting a kicking, you deserve it. They have absolutely no respect and to be honest, if they get hit with a fire extinguisher so what - that's the reaction of a family or friends trying to protect their mate.

It's a sad state of affairs that a footballer should have to have security on a night out at the boxing. I bet City or United players going out in Manchester don't need security with them. That shows what type of crowd turned up last night. Honestly, if I saw someone like Maguire, Ronaldo, Fernandes etc - any United player - on a night at the boxing I wouldn't want to annoy them. I just think you should show the same respect to other people that you would like to enjoy yourself.

Foden and his family have done absolutely nothing wrong.

This sort of shit never happens to Bernardo, gundo, aguero etc
Foden and grealish attract trouble wherever they go.

Do they also go to boxing matches between two washed up bums? Or other kinds of events that attract trouble-making dickheads?

Haven't seen the video, not really arsed, if it's true someone tried to hit his mum then I say nice one Phil.

Considering the amount of genuinely awful people in football, some of whom were playing in a City shirt not long ago, then you can have as many rightful scraps and Icelandic tarts as you want for me. Just try not to rape/murder/blackmail, if that's at all possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.