Foden video

It takes a bigger person to walk away from trouble but that is exactly what anyone should do at the first sign of it. Its just not worth it. Everyone has a mobile phone and is filming every famous person out there looking for a story. We dont know what happened previous to the video but closing the door and calling security if possible would have been the safest option. Taking these people on verbally and then starting a shoving match which can and does escalate is not the right choice. The thing that no-one knows and is most frightening is; 1. Who are the antagonisers? 2. What do they want? 3. Are they carrying weapons? 4. How many are there? Two bigger guys suddenly appear in the doorway before it gets out of hand and it doesnt look like they get involved but that wasn't known at the time. Its really sad how a young footballer cannot go out for a night with his family but sometimes, some people are all about the drama. So its important where you go and who your going with. If you haven’t got a plan then you are part of someone elses unfortunately. Personally I'd stick to having a few drinks in a quiet pub/restaurant with a group of people that you trust. Going to a huge place, where there are hundreds of people you don't know, is a nightmare waiting to happen. Concentrate on the football. Leave the drama to others.

It takes a bigger person to walk away from trouble but that is exactly what anyone should do at the first sign of it. Its just not worth it. Everyone has a mobile phone and is filming every famous person out there looking for a story. We dont know what happened previous to the video but closing the door and calling security if possible would have been the safest option. Taking these people on verbally and then starting a shoving match which can and does escalate is not the right choice. The thing that no-one knows and is most frightening is; 1. Who are the antagonisers? 2. What do they want? 3. Are they carrying weapons? 4. How many are there? Two bigger guys suddenly appear in the doorway before it gets out of hand and it doesnt look like they get involved but that wasn't known at the time. Its really sad how a young footballer cannot go out for a night with his family but sometimes, some people are all about the drama. So its important where you go and who your going with. If you haven’t got a plan then you are part of someone elses unfortunately. Personally I'd stick to having a few drinks in a quiet pub/restaurant with a group of people that you trust. Going to a huge place, where there are hundreds of people you don't know, is a nightmare waiting to happen. Concentrate on the football. Leave the drama to others.
The voice of reason.

Exactly!

It’s got to be hard to grow up so soon and so rich, but take care of yourself for 10 years (15 in Phil’s case) and the world is your oyster!

Go anywhere, do anything, and have all the security you need.

What’s strange is that most City players, esp the foreign ones, like the fact that in Manchester they’re left alone, and people are generally respectful.

I saw Leroy Sané out in town heading back towards his apartment. We saw each other, I nodded, he carried on. No muss, no fuss.

Sadly, I think with Phil being such a local lad and the face, hair, tattoos and bling of his generation, he may have an exceedingly large target on his back.

I hope not.

I saw Leroy Sané out in town heading back towards his apartment. We saw each other, I nodded, he carried on. No muss, no fuss.
I saw Ronaldo near Deansgate.. he belched in my direction cos I looked at him

I saw Eric Nixon walking down Market Street. He quietly called me a twat cos I looked at him

I had a piss next to Rooney in the bogs in
Wings. He let out a huge fart in my direction.. no I wasn’t looking at him

don’t know what it is !!!

I saw Ronaldo near Deansgate.. he belched in my direction cos I looked at him

I saw Eric Nixon walking down Market Street. He quietly called me a twat cos I looked at him

I had a piss next to Rooney in the bogs in
Wings. He let out a huge fart in my direction.. no I wasn’t looking at him

don’t know what it is !!!
I had a piss next to Rooney whilst volunteering at an over 70s care home, he was just grinning .

Pickford owned these knobs, asked him to keep repeating the question then asked if he's a parrot lol. They sound like the idiots shouting outside Phil's door. Someone said the same lads goaded Tony Bellow and got owned as well.

My view, not that it’s worth anything.
Those chaps I imagine will have been on at foden/his family for a while before that video starts. They are the ones 100% in the wrong. They were looking for a reaction and they got what they came for. It’s not as simple as closing the door and hoping they would go away.
In hindsight yes maybe his mum could have handled it a little bit better but I think she was sticking up for her lad and who can really blame her for that. I’m the heat of the moment we aren’t always thinking rationally and she did what she thought was right.

Foden has done nothing wrong and is the victim in all of this. He’s young and he’s still wants to go out. He wasn’t on the razzle and is fairly restrained looking at that footage. He was watching a sporting event. He wasn’t in a nightclub or strip club.

But fuck me his mum can take a punch. I would definitely have been down or at least had a standing 8 count. She didn’t even wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.