Foden video

In the end, Foden's Mum reacts and who can blame her? When some dickhead starts trying to have a go at her son she will protect him - footballer or not. If you try to have a go at my family, I'll retaliate without any question.

Foden and his family have done absolutely nothing wrong.
I get your point but she should've just stayed in the room and rang security/cops, her coming out all gobby and pushing that guy was only going to make things worse/inflate the situation.
Now Phil is all over the news.

Are these morons defo scouse fans ?
Too many of our boys getting into bullshit off the field id say Pep is livid
Can't say for sure but the original tweet is claiming it as a victory for Liverpool in the title race. They could still all be Liverpool fans, no matter where they hail from.

From the entitlement in their voices, when they were calling him a **** for no reason, I'd say they were Liverpool fans. Probably annoyed that City are the best team in the land and all the world.

Bullies generally pick on smaller targets than themselves, John and Jack are much bigger than young Phil.

Jack's about 5'9" and was wearing what appears to be a satin jacket. John's a lanky bloke who famously once cried at a petrol station because someone asked him a question. I'm going to take a punt and guess that that plenty of bullies would not be intimidated by their size.

But they were together in a group that included security, hanging out in the limelight with a bunch of other famous people, so it'd be a different proposition to try to bully them. I expect that if Phil's group had joined them they'd have had a quieter night.

Players should be able to go out with their families without facing this kind of abuse. But there are some real pricks in this world and unfortunately they weren't able to have a quiet, safe, private night.

Last edited:
I get your point but she should've just stayed in the room and rang security/cops, her coming out all gobby and pushing that guy was only going to make things worse/inflate the situation.
Now Phil is all over the news.
I get your point Bill, but I suspect the Police and Security would have enough on their hands. By the time they'd arrive, who knows what might have happened?

Those scumbags were the problem and to be honest, the focus should be on them. They literally wanted to film him and humiliate him - simple as that. Unfortunately for them, his Mum got involved and one of them is obviously quite happy cracking women a lot smaller than he is. I'm sure it's something he will come to regret seeing as the video is all over social media - something him and his appalling friends were trying to do in the first place. He deserves everything he gets.

Foden has done nothing wrong.

As soon as he’s identified, he’s in the shit in more ways than one. The Police will be the least of his worries.

Something about that fat **** was annoyingly familiar, then I realised it was just because he looks like Paul Jewell.

273997_1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.