Foden video

I’m really glad it didn’t. You hit someone round the swede with a fire extinguisher then you are probably giving them a serious injury or even killing them.

The repurcusions around that would have been catastrophic for everyone there that night.
Your second para, really?

Zero empathy or compassion for bullying scrotes.

i can’t agree mate. It’s natural to want to defend your son.

another example. Let’s say it was full on racist abuse directed at someone. Do you expect that abused person to not react?
Of course it's natural, it's choosing the best way to do it that matters. She made a bad situation worse through her choice of action.

That imo, will make things worse now as the loonies can have a field day, knowing she is likely to bite

My view, not that it’s worth anything.
Those chaps I imagine will have been on at foden/his family for a while before that video starts. They are the ones 100% in the wrong. They were looking for a reaction and they got what they came for. It’s not as simple as closing the door and hoping they would go away.
In hindsight yes maybe his mum could have handled it a little bit better but I think she was sticking up for her lad and who can really blame her for that. I’m the heat of the moment we aren’t always thinking rationally and she did what she thought was right.

Foden has done nothing wrong and is the victim in all of this. He’s young and he’s still wants to go out. He wasn’t on the razzle and is fairly restrained looking at that footage. He was watching a sporting event. He wasn’t in a nightclub or strip club.

But fuck me his mum can take a punch. I would definitely have been down or at least had a standing 8 count. She didn’t even wobble.
I don't see anyone saying Foden was wrong, that's simply not an issue.

The only issue is his mother should have stayed inside the closed door and safety and leave the morons outside , she reacted and caused confrontation which resulted in violence, exactly what the morons wanted.

To walk away and keep quite is often difficult in a situation like this but is the only way to avoid a situation spiraling out of control.

That venue was clearly a hostile environment, I hope all our players in attendance that night avoid that sort of event in the future.

Zero empathy or compassion for bullying scrotes.
No neither do I. However say he had connected and killed him. That lad was put in a position by the actions of those doughnuts hitting fodens mum. He has then instinctively got involved and picked up something near by. He would have then had his life ruined. Fodens mum would have probably been in the shite as well and foden himself would have forever been linked with a death.

When you are public icon, you don't give the loonies any ammo. His mother was solely responsible for escalating a situation that could easily have resulted in much worse.

She needs to learn what protecting her son entails.

I think possible the only thing we could agree on is Phil needs to beef up his security.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.