Foden video

I`ve seen people try and walk away and avoid confrontation. That might be ok for some But you cant walk away forever, people that do usual get bullied all their lives.
When you are public icon, you don't give the loonies any ammo. His mother was solely responsible for escalating a situation that could easily have resulted in much worse.

She needs to learn what protecting her son entails.

Their misuse of whole words plus their curious use of prepositions many of which get adopted by people over here is worse than a single letter be mispronounced.
This thread alone has a good example in the misuse of 'entitled'. Several times people who are certainly not entitled are described being 'entitled'.
Why do people always adopt what Americans of all people say and do ffs?
Just to clear it up, I know z is pronounced zed. I was using zee as I was responding to a poster who lives in ‘Murica. I would never use zee otherwise : )

When you are public icon, you don't give the loonies any ammo. His mother was solely responsible for escalating a situation that could easily have resulted in much worse.

She needs to learn what protecting her son entails.
So the people antagonising Phil in the first place aren’t responsible at all? It’s all his mums fault? I’m not understanding your logic.

The absolute state of those rats harassing Phil and his family, thick bully twats with nothing positive whatsoever to offer society!

Really wish that fire extinguisher had connected and took at least one of there heads off, absolute gutter vermin.

The absolute state of those rats harassing Phil and his family, thick bully twats with nothing positive whatsoever to offer society!

Really wish that fire extinguisher had connected and took at least one of there heads off, absolute gutter vermin.
I’m really glad it didn’t. You hit someone round the swede with a fire extinguisher then you are probably giving them a serious injury or even killing them.

The repurcusions around that would have been catastrophic for everyone there that night.

Their misuse of whole words plus their curious use of prepositions many of which get adopted by people over here is worse than a single letter be mispronounced.
This thread alone has a good example in the misuse of 'entitled'. Several times people who are certainly not entitled are described being 'entitled'.
Why do people always adopt what Americans of all people say and do ffs?
We're just conversating bud, don't take it to heart.

The blame for starting it lies firmly on the scrotes.

The blame for escalating it so in became
violent lies firmly with the mother.

i can’t agree mate. It’s natural to want to defend your son.

another example. Let’s say it was full on racist abuse directed at someone. Do you expect that abused person to not react?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.