Foden video

Yeah, one of my lad's best mates (ex Marine) currently does personal protection for a very wealthy Indian family. It's all about preventing situations occurring, if you have to deal with one, chances are you've not done your job properly in the first place.
My mate’s cousin Dave lives in Abu Dhabi, he organises and takes part in the Royal Family’s security, one of his kids is in the same class as Sheikh Mansour’s. He’s a blue as well was over for the Boxing day match. More importantly Dave and his colleagues are all ex SAS soldiers, those guys are not only very clever, they are as tough as old boots, you get what you pay for.

I don't see anyone saying Foden was wrong, that's simply not an issue.

The only issue is his mother should have stayed inside the closed door and safety and leave the morons outside , she reacted and caused confrontation which resulted in violence, exactly what the morons wanted.

To walk away and keep quite is often difficult in a situation like this but is the only way to avoid a situation spiraling out of control.

That venue was clearly a hostile environment, I hope all our players in attendance that night avoid that sort of event in the future.
Is there not a video of the door being repeatedly kicked open though? Hard not to go on the front foot if the case. It’ll hopefully be another unpalatable lesson learnt by the Foden family.

Is there not a video of the door being repeatedly kicked open though? Hard not to go on the front foot if the case. It’ll hopefully be another unpalatable lesson learnt by the Foden family.
Not seen that but where was his alleged security?

Or was it fire extinguisher man?

My mate’s cousin Dave lives in Abu Dhabi, he organises and takes part in the Royal Family’s security, one of his kids is in the same class as Sheikh Mansour’s. He’s a blue as well was over for the Boxing day match. More importantly Dave and his colleagues are all ex SAS soldiers, those guys are not only very clever, they are as tough as old boots, you get what you pay for.
It’s a different world isn’t it. We stayed at the Shangri La in Abu Dhabi as a treat on the way back from visiting relatives in Oz. Some billionaires daughter was getting married at the big hotel (Emirates Palace?) and he booked, and paid for, 230 of the 280 rooms in our hotel for his guests. As you’d imagine, we all suddenly became invisible, restaurants were out of bounds, bars closed, pool parties etc. To cap it all, City should have been on a visit but got embroiled in a cup replay so didn’t come and, not that I’m one to fucking complain, it was the Christmas when Negrado was on fire and I missed 33 goals!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.