Foden video

There are two videos. One of which the door is kicked open twice by the guy filming. It wasn’t “kicked in” as it was unlocked.

People have decided that this video happened first, although I’ve not seen conclusive evidence that it did.
I reckon it did as there is no sign of Mum or Fire extinguisher man

There are two videos. One of which the door is kicked open twice by the guy filming. It wasn’t “kicked in” as it was unlocked.

People have decided that this video happened first, although I’ve not seen conclusive evidence that it did.
I am not getting involved in an argument when we have only seen part of the scenario.

Whatever happened that night, Foden and co got off lightly thankfully but I hope lessons were learnt.

He is now a target for all the loons out there, just like all people in the public eye, and the same applies to his family and friends.

He has to change where and who he hangs out with and he needs to learn quickly.

Surely the bloke who hit a woman in the face across social media has been found or is his mrs too frightened to report him, pure xxxx who i would want revenge for were it my son, wife, mother involved .
I assume he has connections protecting him , perhaps though not necessarily of the same cloth of wife, girlfriend beating scrotes as the team he supports.

I am not getting involved in an argument when we have only seen part of the scenario.

Whatever happened that night, Foden and co got off lightly thankfully but I hope lessons were learnt.

He is now a target for all the loons out there, just like all people in the public eye, and the same applies to his family and friends.

He has to change where and who he hangs out with and he needs to learn quickly.
It’s nothing to do with who he hangs out with, unless you want him to stop going out with his mum.

He has to realise that he’s a target for pondlife to antagonise. He needs to pre-assess going out to the Arena etc now and probably employ security.

If there had been a secure lock and decent door, none of that would have happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.