Foden video

I don't see anyone saying Foden was wrong, that's simply not an issue.

The only issue is his mother should have stayed inside the closed door and safety and leave the morons outside , she reacted and caused confrontation which resulted in violence, exactly what the morons wanted.

To walk away and keep quite is often difficult in a situation like this but is the only way to avoid a situation spiraling out of control.

That venue was clearly a hostile environment, I hope all our players in attendance that night avoid that sort of event in the future.
Hindsight but imagine you are a mom with your son and some cunts call your son a mother fucker in your face , what would you do ?

From what I have seen no door was kicked in, the morons were outside shouting like bitches
There are two videos. One of which the door is kicked open twice by the guy filming. It wasn’t “kicked in” as it was unlocked.

People have decided that this video happened first, although I’ve not seen conclusive evidence that it did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.