Food From Your Youth

Did anyone ever claim to like Spam Fritters ? They were absolutely awful. I can only imagine what present day kids would make of them.

Faggots - can’t see those going down well either. Meatballs made with offal and the most non PC name you can find.

I used to love bacon grill in a can. Basically just fried fat. Haven’t had it in years.

I loved having a brew at my nanas with stera
My nan had it too. I used to love going round hers on a Saturday as a nipper. She'd send me to the shop for sweets and a tin of soup. Spent many times dipping bread into Heinz Pea n' ham or scotch broth watching Big Daddy Giant Haystacks Mick McManus n' co on World Of Sport. I never even realised it was all staged, i enjoyed it though.

Not exact food but, an older brother of a guy I hung around with as a kid worked in Cadbury’s and we used to love Friday evenings when he’d come down the road with a brown paper bag of broken Crunchies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.