Food Prices

Typical rip off Britain.
Dominoes Pizza used to cut them in to 8 slices,now it's only 4!
Robbing cnuts

Have you noticed you've gained weight.

If you cut it in half you can have twice as much. Can also cut in half again...

The Captain leads his dance right on through the night
Join the dance
Follow on! Till the Grail sun sets in the mould
Follow on! Till the gold is cold
Dancing out with the moonlit knight,
Knights of the Green Shield stamp and shout...​
Brilliant lead vocal by vintage Gabriel,not a bad track on the whole album..I recall the track now, Dancing with Moonlight Knight (?)
Opening track iirc.

I am actually surprised sweets and other sugar based products haven't gone up more. I am a confectionery manufacturer and in the last 18 months sugar has doubled in price and glucose syrup has trebled. I am now paying out an extra £1400 per week just on raw materials!!! My prices have gone up by over 35% in this time. I have a contract on sugar until October when it is expected to rise again.
You are willy wonka and I claim my golden ticket

I’ve noticed they do the same with margarine as well. A lot of brands come in 450g tubs now, rather than the traditional 500g.

Bastards. They’ve got away with their tricks for too long. I’m onto them now though.
Margarine? Uurgh!!
No Buts it's gotta be Butter..
No Buts it's got to be Butter !,

You are willy wonka and I claim my golden ticket
No Umpa Lumpas at my factory.
True story though. We made quite a lot of stuff for the Johnny Depp, remake. My stepdad went to the studios and saw some of it being used in filming. Had to make a lot as it kept melting under the studio lights. Did even more for a couple of the Harry Potter films too which was on screen for about one second!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.