Food & Service Issues 2014/15 (merged)

Re: New Season - New Food

cheddar404 said:
buckshot said:
You guys would go nuts if you tried the food at Citizens Bank Park, they have proper ballpark food.

Also, it is shocking that you can't buy beers during matches.

I have no idea of what you speak. It sounds fun though.
'ballpark food' is sausage meat that's allowed to 'rest' on your bollocks after you've pulled it out of your rectum.

It's very Heston Blumenthal.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
cheddar404 said:
buckshot said:
You guys would go nuts if you tried the food at Citizens Bank Park, they have proper ballpark food.

Also, it is shocking that you can't buy beers during matches.

'ballpark food' is sausage meat that's allowed to 'rest' on your bollocks after you've pulled it out of your rectum.

That's the last time I ask anyone for a ballpark figure then

cheddar404 said:
cheddar404 said:

Americans might not be perfect but we have absolutely mastered food served at sporting events.

buckshot said:
cheddar404 said:

Americans might not be perfect but we have absolutely mastered eating shit loads of food served at sporting events.
Edited for accuracy :-)

buckshot said:
cheddar404 said:

Americans might not be perfect but we have absolutely mastered food served at sporting events.

Just me, but at Citi field last week, I found the constant shouting that beer/hot dogs/pretzels/nuts/candy/candy floss/burgers/drugs were for sale quite annoying.

Am I gonna be allowed to go the food kiosk at the back of 125 this time and get just a pie instead of being told I can only get a pie with mash n gravy. Instead I have to walk towards the family stand to get just a pie.

Anyone remember the greasy spoon next to the shop that sold football badges scarfed etc near main road opposite platt lane lol wonder what Heston would have made of that

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Anyone remember the greasy spoon next to the shop that sold football badges scarfed etc near main road opposite platt lane lol wonder what Heston would have made of that
Is that the one the players went in? Tommy Booth, Buzzer, Skip to name but a few. It used to have all pictures of players up and stuff. How times have changed now, can't see Aguero and Yaya popping into Tony's chippy.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Is that the one the players went in? Tommy Booth, Buzzer, Skip to name but a few. It used to have all pictures of players up and stuff. How times have changed now, can't see Aguero and Yaya popping into Tony's chippy.

Yeah that's the one cheap and cheerful would describe it , smoke stained walls and ingrained greace staines on the tables kind of summed up City in the 70s and 80s great times none the less

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.